Galvanized flat steel introduction: refers to the galvanized steel with a width of 12-300mm, a thickness of 4-60mm, a rectangular cross-section and slightly pure edges! Galvanized flat steel can be a finished steel product, or it can be used as a blank for galvanized pipe and galvanized strip.
1. Main application: Galvanized flat steel can be used to make hoop iron, tools and mechanical parts as a finished material, and used as building frame structure and escalator in construction.
2. Galvanizing process: Hot-dip galvanizing is also called hot-dip galvanizing and hot-dip galvanizing: it is an effective method of metal anti-corrosion, mainly used in metal structure facilities in various industries. The rust-removed steel parts are immersed in a molten zinc solution at about 500°C, so that a zinc layer is attached to the surface of the steel parts to achieve the purpose of corrosion protection. Hot-dip galvanizing process: finished product pickling-washing-adding auxiliary plating solution-drying-rack plating-cooling-medication-cleaning-grinding-hot-dip galvanizing. Hot-dip galvanizing is developed from the older hot-dip method. Yes, since France applied hot-dip galvanizing to industry in 1836, it has a history of 140 years. However, the hot-dip galvanizing industry has been developed on a large scale with the rapid development of cold-rolled strip steel in the past 30 years.
3. Advantages of galvanized flat steel:
1. The product specifications are special. The thickness is 8-50mm, the width is 150-625mm, the length is 5-15m, and the product specifications are relatively dense, which can meet the needs of users. It can be used instead of the middle plate and can be directly welded without cutting.
2. The surface of the product is smooth and clean. The high-pressure water descaling process is used twice in the process to ensure the smooth surface of the steel.
3. Both sides are vertical and the water chestnut is clear. The second vertical rolling in the finishing rolling ensures good verticality on both sides, clear corners, and good surface quality on the sides.
4. The scale of the product is accurate, three-point difference, the same level difference is better than the steel standard; the product is straight and the plate shape is good. The finishing rolling adopts the continuous rolling process, automatic looper automatic control, to ensure that no steel is piled or stretched, and the product dimensional accuracy is high. The tolerance range, three-point difference, same stripe difference, sickle bend and other parameters are better than the medium plate, and the plate shape is straight. Degree is good. Cold shearing, high precision of length setting.
5. The product material adopts the national standard, the same as the steel plate, and the quality technical standard is organized according to the YB/T4212-2010 standard (Q345B/Q235B refers to the GB/T1591-94, GB/T700-88 standard respectively).
Fourth, the characteristics of galvanized flat steel
1. High strength and light structure: The firm grid pressure welding structure makes it have the characteristics of high load bearing, light structure and easy hoisting;
2. Beautiful appearance and durable. The anti-corrosion period of hot-dip galvanized flat steel is long, but the anti-corrosion period is different in different environments: 13 years in heavy industrial areas, 50 years in the ocean, 104 years in the suburbs, and 30 years in the city.
3. Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing and rust prevention is lower than that of other paint coatings;
5. Durable and durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized anti-rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repairing; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanizing anti-rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repairing ；
6. Good reliability: The galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically bonded and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
7. The coating has strong toughness: the zinc coating forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
8. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, even in recesses, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected.